TokBox friends, today is your lucky day because we’re sending one deserving startup team to TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco to demo their OpenTok-powered goods between September 8-12, 2012.
Startup Alley, TC Disrupt’s demo area, is set aside just for newly launched startups. Participants get 2 tickets to the full conference and one complimentary day to demo your startup for a grand total of $0 (we’ll foot the $1,995 bill). The only requirements to apply to our contest?
- Your companies must be less than two years old
- You have raised less than $2 million dollars in funding
- Last but not least, your app must be powered by the OpenTok API
As a Startup Alley participant, you’re eligible for audience voting to participate in TechCrunch’s premiere startup competition, Startup Battlefield. Winners of the “Audience Choice” award, will earn a slot to present your product on stage during Startup Battlefield in front of an all-star panel consisting of the biggest innovators, angels, VCs and influencers in the Tech community. Not to shabby.
Start applying now! All the details are below…
All applications must be submitted by Sunday, August 26, 2012 @ 11:59pm PT
All submissions will be judged on the four following criteria:
- Technical execution and functional completion
- Potential to become a business
Send an email to email@example.com with your name, email address, a 200-word description of your application and a link to your application.
Additional Contest Rules
- Entry to Startup Alley contingent upon approval of judges from TokBox and TechCrunch Disrupt organizers.
- Prize consists of: One (1) spot inTechCrunch Disrupt Startup Alley (includes 2 tickets to Disrupt conference)
- You are only eligible for the Startup Alley prize if you are competing on behalf of a company/startup that has no more than $2 million of funding and is no more than 2 years old [per TechCrunch’s Startup Alley criteria].
- In the unlikely event that none of the submitted applications meets TokBox and/or TechCrunch Disrupt’s standards of technical and functional completion, TokBox reserves the right to declare the contest null and void and forego the awarding of the Prize.
- Immediate family of existing employees and/or investors in TokBox are not eligible for this contest.
- TokBox, Inc. reserves the right to change and amend any of the above contest rules without prior notice.