Your Role at TokBox:
- Grow, contribute, and support the infrastructure as code for our TokBox platform and products. You will be an asset on the Infrastructure Team, ensuring the site reliability of our platform and monitoring it’s overall health.
- Manage all production deployments across the entire platform - make sure deployments are a “non-event”.
- Build/improve monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Identify weaknesses in the infrastructure and implement changes.
- Troubleshoot production issues and steer them to resolution along with Engineering and Operations.
- Adopt and implement best practices and champion an engineering culture emphasizing Agile and DevOps.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- Proven experience building and supporting high-availability Linux production environments.
- Operations background and know what it takes to successfully support a platform at scale.
- Extensively worked on monitoring and alerting solutions, and used tools such as Nagios, Graphite, Monit or Cloudwatch.
- Have worked in production environments with Docker and used one of the following: Chef/Puppet/Ansible (we use Chef).
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, specifically MySQL.
- Fluent with AWS Services.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS.
Nice to Have, but Certainly not Necessary:
- Working knowledge on other AWS services like Glacier, Elastic MapReduce, DynamoDB etc.
- Data Pipeline knowledge, especially with tools like MapReduce, Kafka and ELK stack.
Who We Are:
- TokBox, a leader in WebRTC technology, provides the leading cloud platform for adding live video, voice, and messaging to your web and mobile applications. We believe that integrating real-time communication into products should be simple, whether you’re developing an app for one-to-one calls, group chat, or large-scale broadcast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs at this location: