Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Tokbox, a leader in WebRTC communications, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to assist in growing and supporting the infrastructure for our TokBox platform and products. You will be an asset on the Infrastructure team, bringing automation and consistency from developer builds to production deployment and monitoring.
Your Role at Tokbox:
- Implement CI/CD for the platform and logging infrastructures.
- Automate logging infrastructure deployment as well as scaling so that there is minimal manual intervention in all aspects of our infrastructure from routine tasks to provisioning new data centers.
- Automate scaling our platform so it can follow traffic curves.
- Empower development teams to deploy their own code.
- Adopt and implement best practices and champion an engineering culture emphasizing Agile, DevOps, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Work alongside Engineers and Service Providers to drive issues to resolution during site instabilities.
- Identify weaknesses in the infrastructure and implement changes.
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- Proven experience building and supporting high-availability, customer-facing production environments.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on work with Linux.
- Configuration management using Chef.
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform.
- Fluent with AWS Services, especially EC2 and S3.
- Experience using Docker and ELK stack.
- Successfully built CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Utilized monitoring tools such as Nagios, Graphite or Cloudwatch
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science and/or related work experience.
Nice to Have, but Certainly not Necessary:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Working knowledge on other AWS services like Glacier, Elastic MapReduce, DynamoDB etc.
- Data Pipeline knowledge, especially with tools like MapReduce and Kafka.
Other jobs at this location: