Senior Product Marketing ManagerApply Here
Our vision for the role
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Product Marketing Manager with the experience necessary to plan and execute initiatives that will drive the growth of the TokBox’s platform and products.
Collaborating with the Product and Sales organizations, the Senior PMM will set the strategy and positioning of our platform and products in market, drive insights from existing customers and potential prospects, develop product messaging to maximize adoption, and support events/campaigns to maximize awareness around our products.
With the ability to strongly impact the global strategy for our core platform and products, the Senior PMM must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment and evolving market, while executing independently on a variety of tasks.
- Implement best practices to bring highly technical communications platform-as-a-service to market (positioning, pricing, audience sizing, promotions, messaging, etc.
- Work and collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, research, support, PR, etc. regularly to support product launches and go-to-market strategies
- User research and insights - be the expert of our end user and provide feedback loop into the product team on any insights on how to improve the overall experience
- Sales enablement and training - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop sales enablement tools that contribute to their success
- Develop marketing material including presentations, white papers, datasheets, demonstrations, videos, and blogs
- Increase overall awareness of TokBox products by implementing and building integrated marketing campaigns
Key Skills and Experiences
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience ideally with a focus on IP communications, platform offerings, or hosted software-as-a-service for enterprise
- Proven experience driving user research initiatives
- Proven success working with the product team throughout product life cycle (leveraging user insights and behavioural data)
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively
- Analytical thinker and experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to deal with short-term priority changes while maintaining a long-term perspective on department and company objectives
- You’re not an engineer, but you have a basic understanding of how APIs and SDKs function
- Technical skills such as an understanding of web development or basic coding ability
- Experience working with external agencies to deliver high-quality product marketing collateral
« Back to Current Openings