Senior Software Engineer (C++)
- TokBox Inc., a leader in WebRTC communications, is looking for an experienced C++ Engineer to join our Cloud Platform Engineering team.
Your Role at Tokbox:
- Designing and implementing NEW features and algorithmic strategies to improve media quality and capabilities of our platform, OpenTok.
- Making necessary improvements using data points- redesign/rearchitect, debug, fix bugs etc.
- Lead or participate in brainstorming sessions, design proposals and focus heavily on execution speed.
- Continue to push efforts to promote testing and delivering high quality products.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to define solutions for internal and external customers.
- Contribute to design and develop approaches to measure and evaluate quality in our platform.
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- 5+ years of experience in systems architecture, design patterns and distributed computing.
- Strong C/C++ multi-threading experience.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Solid grasp on networking concepts that can be applied at work.
- Ability to lead and follow. This position requires ownership of design and implementation of platform components.
- Track record of delivering high quality code in a fast-paced environment with a focus on testing.
- Willingness and ability to learn new programing languages and environments.
Nice to Have, but Certainly not Necessary:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs at this location: