HR Operations Manager
- TokBox, a leader in WebRTC Communications, is looking for a HR Operations Manager to lead our HR functions and work closely with Payroll, IT, Talent Acquisition, and other functions to deliver a meaningful employee experience.
- As the Manager of HR Operations, you will bring innovation to the delivery of our HR services throughout the employee life cycle and have the opportunity to build out a progressive function within TokBox’s organization.
Your Role at TokBox:
- Examine existing HR services and propose, develop and streamline new policies, processes, programs and systems based on TokBox’s growth and business strategy. Automate manual processes where necessary.
- Review the current 401k program and lead the transition to find a new vendor and implement and integrate that system with payroll.
- Collaborate with outside legal partners to provide immigration assistance to our current and future employees.
- Scale operational processes that improve employee performance and engagement as Tokbox continues to grow in size.
- Create and execute career training and development programs.
- Coordinate and lead all new employee onboarding.
- Administer payroll, 401k and benefits for our US and Australian employees.
- Work alongside our parent company counterparts in Spain and the UK to provide support as needed.
- Partner with our Finance team for all payroll and employee compensation benchmarking.
- Ensure a positive and open internal working relationship between HR Operations and TokBox’s employees.
Requirements Needed so You Can be Successful:
- Five years of professional Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be self sufficient and take ownership.
- Proven experience proposing and implementing new HR systems that increase employee performance.
- Partner with globally-based staff, specifically within the United States, Europe and Australia.
- In-depth knowledge of immigration processes for individuals relocating to the United States.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and/or relevant Human Resource experience.
Nice to Have, but Certainly not Necessary:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Specific experience with individual requirements of the countries where our non-US staff are based.
- Working alongside a large, parent company.
- Ability to speak Spanish.
- Industry experience within a Technology and/or Digital Communications company.
Other jobs at this location: