Senior Full Stack Software DeveloperApply Here
Our Vision for this Engineer:
- TokBox is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop internal and customer-facing applications that improve the developer’s experience with the OpenTok platform.
- You will work with the TokBox Product Management team to map business requirements to technical requirements, architect and design solutions, and lead the development of software solutions.
- Your success will come from mastering the OpenTok platform APIs and using that knowledge to provide solutions to our customer’s most difficult problems.
- Design and build internal and customer-facing tools that provide visibility to platform data and help customers develop and operate effective and successful applications.
- Develop mobile and web sample code and proof of concept applications to demonstrate the best methods for developing OpenTok applications.
- Become accomplished with data analysis tools so that you can visualize application performance and automate problem solving.
- Be a champion of developer experience by using your knowledge of customer struggles to define and build applications that help customers and internal teams address them.
- Establish software development methods for the team that are consistent with other engineering practices at the company.
- Mentor other engineers to help them improve their software technical skills and development methods.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Your BS or MS degree is in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- You have been developing software as a full stack developer for at least 5 years (years are preferred).
- Your work history demonstrates development experience with server side technologies (Node, Java, C++ etc.).
- You work cross-functionally and deliver results.
- You are familiar with and practice industry standard software development methodologies.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience developing applications using platform-as-a-service SDKs and APIs.
- Open source project contributions and management.
- Familiarity with real-time communication technologies including: WebRTC, RTP, SIP and audio/video codecs.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools.
- Network engineering and network protocols.
« Back to Current Openings