Manager Technical Support Services
- Tokbox, a leader in WebRTC communications, is seeking a Manager of Technical Support Services to join our Customer Success team and be our key leader responsible for ensuring we achieve our support KPIs and customer satisfaction targets.
- In this role, you and your team would ensure developers get the answers and help they need as quickly as possible so they can maintain their applications effectively and efficiently.
- TokBox’s OpenTok platform is the leading communications platform as a service (CPaaS) and our global customers leverage our platform to better collaborate, communicate, and work with their customers. Our customers are savvy technologists and developers enabling real-time video and communications in their own cutting edge applications.
Your Role at TokBox:
- Lead, mentor, and grow the technical support teams, including our global partners.
- Manage the implementation, administration and execution of technical support programs, such as tickYet resolution, release readiness, and self-serve enablement.
- Achieve committed SLAs, and team performance KPIs. Actively monitor and manage requests in support queues.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Design to prioritize and resolve all issues.
- Improve our existing, AI-based self-service experience by understanding customer questions and developing relevant content to address those questions
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- 7+ years in a technology related field or a technical support position, for a SaaS or mobile technology company.
- 3+ years managing technical support teams, preferably on a customer success team, for a SaaS or mobile technology company.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, specifically within the mobile and web development space.
- World class customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working within a global environment supporting multiple regions and time zones.
- Experience using BI platforms like ElasticSearch.
- Ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently and prioritize effectively.
- Articulate, analytical and ‘deadline’ oriented-You thrive in challenging, yet rewarding positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs at this location: