Who We Are:
- TokBox, a leader in WebRTC technology, provides the leading cloud platform for adding live video, voice, and messaging to your web and mobile applications. We believe that integrating real-time communication into products should be simple, whether you’re developing an app for one-to-one calls, group chat, or large-scale broadcast.
Who We Are Seeking:
- A Technical Sales Engineer who can use their technical and business acumen to advise and guide our customers on how they can utilize TokBox’s platform, Opentok, to accelerate and grow their business.
Your Role at TokBox:
- Understand our customer’s needs and pain points and educate them on what is possible with TokBox.
- Propose technical solutions and designs to our prospects which will help them grow and become more successful quicker.
- Build and grow an open relationship with our customers from the POC stage all the way to ‘go live’.
- Ensure the solution that TokBox has provided is helping our customers achieve their expected levels of performance and functionality.
- Provide technical consultation, code support and best practices to our customers while they develop and pilot their applications (web or mobile).
- Collect product feedback from our customers and present to our Product and Engineering Teams so we can continue to advance and enhance our Opentok platform.
- Reply to RFI’s as requested by Sales Representatives
Requirements Needed so You Can be Successful:
- Professional experience writing sample applications in either JS, Java, or Obj C/swift.
- Successful, professional background in a technical, customer-facing role.
- Previous experience working with web-based or SaaS products.
- Understanding of scalable, web architectures.
- World-class communication skills that allow you to work effectively with both C-level executives and developers.
- Be proactive, creative, and strategic, while being able to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic collaborator who thrives on working cross functionally to drive overall team and company success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs at this location: