Senior Technical Support Engineer
Your Role at TokBox:
- TokBox, a leader in WebRTC communications, is seeking a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer Success team.
- In this role, you will ensure developers get the answers and help they need as quickly as possible so they can maintain their applications effectively and efficiently.
- Tokbox’s OpenTok platform is the leading communications platform as a service (CPaaS) and our global customers leverage our platform to better collaborate, communicate, and work with their customers. Our customers are savvy technologists and developers enabling real-time video and communications in their own cutting edge applications.
- Resolve engineering level support requests and feature-related questions in different support channels: ticketing system, public forums, online chat, social networks and more.
- Work closely with our Customers, Support Engineers and Engineering teams to ensure fast and accurate resolution to technical problems and facilitate the rapid deployment of customers' applications.
- Leverage your deep expertise and advanced troubleshooting skills to coach and mentor other support resources on the team.
- Identify recurring or systematic Customer issues, and provide data-driven and informed solutions.
- Capture and document best practices in technical FAQs<span
- Write sample code as necessary to help Customers leverage our web and mobile client SDKs.
- Partner with Enterprise Customers as they integrate TokBox SDKs into their own web and mobile apps.
- Represent the Customer with Product, Engineering, and Design to capture feedback and learnings.
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 4+ years in a client-facing technical role, preferably on a customer success team for a SaaS or mobile technology company.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting, problem-solving and debugging skills in order to break down problems and identify root causes of issues.
- World class customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be curious, optimistic, positive and excited about helping developers be successful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
Other jobs at this location: