Our vision for the role
TokBox is seeking an Office Manager who thrives in wearing many hats to ensure our office continues to be a fantastic place to work. By employing the right balance of process and creative thinking you will help us grow and ensure we maintain our great culture.
- Manage all aspects of our workspace and facilities operations, including vendor relationships, budgets, building maintenance, ongoing improvements to the space, and overseeing stock of kitchen and other key supplies.
- Co-ordinate daily meals and general office catering.
- Lead all initiatives on cultivating a clean and tidy office environment.
- Reception duties for all visitors and management of meeting room calendars.
- Assist teams with department and company-wide functions and event planning.
- Ensure office security and fire safety.
- Assist our travel agency with co-ordination of employee travel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in office management.
- Strong computer skills including Google applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other commonly used software/web applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail; ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks and projects.
- Previous experience managing budgets.
- Solution-oriented and able to proactively identify inefficiencies, design and implement solutions.
- Previous startup experience.
« Back to Current Openings