Your Role at TokBox:
- Architect and implement rich Server/Client APIs.
- Implement the next generation browser-based video communications SDK.
- Work alongside other engineers to define, drive, and complete the technology strategy.
- Evangelize the platform, and use a feedback-driven methodology to drive enhancements.
- Work in rapid 1-2 week development cycles.
- Collaborate closely with our teams located around the world (San Francisco, London, and Barcelona).
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- Strong design and implementation work with APIs, SDKs and libraries.
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks (eg. Browserify, Lodash, React, Angular).
- Background in writing integration and automated tests to create well tested code.
- Ability to understand and design whole systems from front-end to back-end.
Nice if you had, but Certainly not Necessary:
- Proficiency in server-side technologies (eg. Node.js, Python, Ruby).
- Test-driven development practices.
- Real-time application development (eg. using WebSockets).
Who We Are:
- TokBox, a leader in WebRTC technology, provides the leading cloud platform for adding live video, voice, and messaging to your web and mobile applications. We believe that integrating real-time communication into products should be simple, whether you’re developing an app for one-to-one calls, group chat, or large-scale broadcast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs at this location:
There are't jobs for this location at this time