Your Role at Tokbox:
- Playing a key role in designing and building the new OpenTok platform.
- Designing, architecting and implementing, rich Server/Client APIs.
- Implementing the next generation browser-based video communications SDK.
- Working alongside other Engineers to define, drive and complete the technology strategy.
- Evangelizing the platform and use a feedback-driven methodology to drive enhancements.
- Working in rapid 1-2 week development cycles.
- Collaborating closely with our teams located around the world (San Francisco, London, Barcelona).
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- Strong design and implementation work with APIs, SDKs and libraries.
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks (eg. Browserify, Lodash, React, Angular).
- Background in writing integration and automated tests to create well tested code.
- Ability to understand and design whole systems from front-end to back-end.
Nice if you had, but Certainly not Necessary:
- Experience with streaming video technologies (eg. WebRTC, Wowza, Flash Media Server).
- Experience with real-time application development (eg. using WebSockets).
- Proficiency in server-side technologies (eg. Node.js, Python, Ruby).
- Experience with test-driven development practices.
Other jobs at this location:
There are't jobs for this location at this time