About the Team:
- The mission of the EcoSystem Engineering team is to make our partners successful with the OpenTok platform.
- The EcoSystem team develops applications and solutions on top of the OpenTok platform that ease adoption, development, and operation for our customers.
- Our Product and Engineering teams have built an awesome platform with great SDKs and APIs. Our Business Development and Marketing teams attract partners with great applications that need real-time communication.
Your Role at TokBox:
- Playing a key role in designing and building the applications and tools needed to make developers successful with the OpenTok platform.
- Designing, architecting and implementing applications that make use of Server/Client APIs.
- Working alongside other Engineers to define, drive and complete the technology strategy.
- Evangelizing the platform and use a feedback-driven methodology to drive enhancements.
- Working in rapid development cycles and collaborating through use of industry standard software development tools.
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- Strong design and implementation work with APIs, SDKs and libraries.
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks (eg. Browserify, Lodash, React, Angular).
- Background in writing integration and automated tests to create well tested code.
- Ability to understand and design whole systems from front-end to back-end.
- Proficiency in server-side technologies (eg. Node.js, Python, Ruby).
Nice if you had, but Certainly not Necessary:
- Experience with test-driven development practices.
- Experience with streaming video technologies (eg. WebRTC, Wowza, Flash Media Server).
- Experience with real-time application development (eg. using WebSockets).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs at this location: