Senior Full Stack Software Engineer:
About the Team:
- TokBox, a leader in WebRTC technology, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop internal and customer-facing applications that improve the Developer’s experience with the OpenTok platform.
- Your success will come from mastering the OpenTok platform APIs and using that knowledge to provide solutions to our Customer’s most difficult problems.
Your Role at TokBox:
- The mission of the EcoSystem Engineering team is to make our partners successful with the OpenTok platform.
- The EcoSystem team develops applications and solutions on top of the OpenTok platform that ease adoption, development, and operation for our customers.
- Our Product and Engineering teams have built an awesome platform with great SDKs and APIs. Our Business Development and Marketing teams attract partners with great applications that need real-time communication.
Requirements Needed so You can be Successful:
- Design and build internal and customer-facing tools that provide visibility to platform data and help Customers develop and operate effective and successful applications.
- Develop mobile and web sample code and proof of concept applications to demonstrate the best methods for developing OpenTok applications.
- Establish software development methods for the team that are consistent with other engineering practices at the company.
- Mentor other Engineers to help them improve their software technical skills and development methods.
- Champion the Developer experience by using your knowledge of Customer struggles to define and build applications that help customers and internal teams address them.
- Become accomplished with data analysis tools so that you can visualize application performance and automate problem solving.
Nice if You had, but Certainly not Necessary:
- You have been developing software as a full stack developer for 5+ years.
- Your work history demonstrates development experience with server side technologies (Node, Java, C++ etc.).
- You work cross-functionally and deliver results.
- You are familiar with and practice industry standard software development methodologies.
- You have your BS or MS degree is in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience developing applications using platform-as-a-service SDKs and APIs.
- Open source project contributions and management.
- Familiarity with real-time communication technologies including: WebRTC, RTP, SIP and audio/video codecs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Other jobs at this location: